Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The moral is...listen to Whole Wheat Radio

Ok, so if you know me, you know that I have been encouraging people to check out podcasting. Tonight, Jim Bob from Whole Wheat Radio talked about this blog on their 24 hour stream. You can imagine how excited I was! James says I'm a nerd. I am! I get it from my dad! (Dad, you know I mean that in the most sincere way possible.)

When we began our tour in Sept., James and I left behind our almost new desktop PC and my ibook from 1999. We didn't think we would need it, and we don't really, but it makes it easier to pay bills, keep in touch with friends and, now, since my dad introduced me, listen to podcasts.

We picked up the ibook, Ruphus, when we came home for Thanksgiving. When we leave again on Sunday, we are taking the ibook with us again. We hope to start a podcast soon from the road but are unsure of whether or not it will hold up to the challenge.

HOWEVER, the first thing I tested Ruphus on, was whether or not it could handle the 24 hour stream of Whole Wheat Radio. It does, and I am so excited. No matter how far away I am from home, two things will always remain the same: I will have James by my side and WWR in my ears!

Please check out www.wholewheatradio.com

I promise you will love it!

Bekah

1 comment:

NT said...

I checked it out and that moron Jimbob wouldn't say a thing to me. I think he only talks to theater people... :-)